Recent Posts

Friday, May 8, 2009

I love: angry quips

Efff me. I have been dealing with a seriously frustrating client that it pushing my patience and temperament. Today I had to bite my tongue from saying something i wouldn't have regretted but knew I shouldn't. I think people say the most hilarious yet honest remarks when really pissed off. I typically keep my passive aggressive comments to myself or my doodle pad but I am so close to pulling a George Costanza.
Costanza sketch
big rock candy mountain

This little piece is super funny to me for some reason.

Controlling Bitches 2
okaysorry
I hope it doesn't stick in my subconsciousness and accidentally slip out on my hubbers tho.

6 comments:

Kitty Stampede said...

bahahah! beautiful.

i've been muttering asshole comments to myself all day..hehe, so this fit in perfectly. thanks again, memelodia.

gawd i love those jerky constanza quotes.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

hahaha...Costanza was so awkward. I have quite a temper, so sometimes it is really tough to keep choice words to myself. It's much easier now that I'm self-employed and my only co-worker is my fiance. Although, there have been a few days that we've exchanged choice words.

drollgirl said...

oh costanza. i would have married that dude (the character) for the sheer entertainment factor.

and i deal with focacta clients day in and day out. absolutely MADDENING. as soon as i hang up the phone, the expletives fly.

alissa said...

lol i love that bottom one. if anyone could ever see my face while im on the phone with some clients - or responding to emails. or if some of my coworkers could see my facial expressions when they yell over the cubicles haha... i would be in a little trouble :)

from the right bank said...

These sketches are hysterical. God, I miss Seinfeld.

essbesee said...

love the bottom one so much.