Recent Posts

Friday, October 30, 2009

Parker's Halloween costume


This year she's going as William Hundley's chihuahua on burger!
A marriage of all the things I love: chiwas, burgers & the internet.

The burgers didn't take too long to construct. Getting Parker to trust me again will probably take a bit longer though.
For outtakes and behind the scenes check out the Read More link.


I think it's needless to say she hates this costume-- but what animal really likes to be humiliated by their parent anyways? At least this year she's slightly cooler than last year's Target brand pumpkin getup. This baby's couture.
Enjoy her misery!
the prisoner's dilemma:



Ok, I'm calm on the outside... but u just wait n see. I'll poop in ur shoes when u least expects it:

are we done yet??:

assembling le burgers:

meeting her new shoes for the first time:

quickly realizing she'd rather Haz candy corn than burger feet:

I haz the hates fir mai maawm:

21 comments:

Retro Robot said...

omgomgomgomg. yesssssss!! this is so, so, so great!

east side bride said...

OH MY GOD. I WISH MY CAPITAL LETTERS WERE *BIGGER*

MY CAPS CANNOT EXPRESS THE OH-MY-GODNESS THAT I'M FEELING.

wool and misc said...

BEST COSTUME EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M FUCKING DYING OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. totally worth the suspense/reveal.

Joanna Goddard said...

hilarious!!!! oh my goodness, this is so genius!!!!

cevd said...

seriously, you have out done yourself and your most adorable little pup.

dying, dying, dying.

oh and frances is jealous.

Default said...

i can't believe i just barely found your blog! YOU ARE AMAZING! love it! love it! love it!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

This is THE BEST dog costume I've ever seen! You are a freaking genius.

Kitty Stampede said...

ACK!!!! Melodes this is AWESOMES!!!! poor wids Parker...hahahahah...Cheeseburger feet. I want a burg right now come to think of it. Oh man...Do you get trick or treaters?? She is going to be the star of the night if so!!!
Nuts.

drollgirl said...

ok, this made me laugh out loud!!!! you have to win a million bucks or something for this!!!!!

Designers' Brew said...

utterly amazing

Burger @ Hamburger's House said...

Man, Parker's costume beats the pants off of mine. Although I can commiserate with her inability to actually eat the thing when she's done...

Wellies and Vogue said...

honestly I thought Halloween was getting a little unoriginal... you've just changed my mind.. This is very cool and very funny! x

jamie said...

i die.


srsly.

Hello Lindello said...

no way.
you are somehow even more awesome in my eyes.
genius.

Trish said...

um, yes! genius, awesome, amazing, hilarious--all of the above!

Ashley said...

Omg..this is epic. So so adorable and hilarious.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

I'm Revolting said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... wait, recovering ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My brain is a little overwhelmed by the brilliance of this.

kadler said...

By far my favorite costume of all time... even if I don't quite understand it.

lindsey said...

hahaha this is too cute

L said...

This perfectly foreshadows my Christmas Eve experience (you don't want to know)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.