Recent Posts

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ecstasy

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__wgTdCCrfeY/TAw62bXqdbI/AAAAAAAAGIY/hr4N7mPoZio/s1600/kostcirkel_nourishment_by_adniladni.jpg
neontights drawing by Linda
Theme: Ecstasy


I move to the most beautiful and creativity inspiring location, and unintentionally become distracted. An unobstructed ocean view and beautiful morning light are very fetching.


(my new morning routine, kitchen blanketed in light, Parker sun bathing on the shuffleboard)

Combine the vista and some white wine sangria... and just put a fork in me.

White Peach Sangria

  • 1 bottle dry white wine (pino gris)
  • 3/4 cup peach schnapps
  • 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 pound white peaches, pitted and sliced
  1. In a large pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach schnapps, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add fruit slices.
  2. Refrigerate sangria until well chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors. Serve over ice.


4 comments:

wool and misc said...

amazing. i want to freaky friday you.

uglygirl said...

I love that you have shuffleboard. I thought that only existed on cruise ships. I learn something new everyday.

The Cottage Cheese said...

My jaw dropped. You lucky girl!

Heist said...

LOVE IT! (I'm coming over for that Sangria soon...) <3