I move to the most beautiful and creativity inspiring location, and unintentionally become distracted. An unobstructed ocean view and beautiful morning light are very fetching.
(my new morning routine, kitchen blanketed in light, Parker sun bathing on the shuffleboard)
Combine the vista and some white wine sangria... and just put a fork in me.
White Peach Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine (pino gris)
- 3/4 cup peach schnapps
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pound white peaches, pitted and sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach schnapps, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add fruit slices.
- Refrigerate sangria until well chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors. Serve over ice.