Recent Posts

Monday, September 13, 2010

reccordbeak

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__wgTdCCrfeY/TI7YeigzuQI/AAAAAAAAGZo/V0F8CbW0aZA/s1600/4944183524_8fccdb1b77.jpg
I'm having one of those I wish I thought of that moments.
This piece just inspired a 15 minute ebay search, a voyage into an etsy blackhole, an extensive browse through taxidermy literature, and a serious reassessment of my free time.



Pour des dents d’un blanc √©clatant et saines, 2005, by Jeroen Diepenmaat.
Part of the exhibit
The Record: Contemporary Art and Vinyl
, at the Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University
Via
C-Monsta

5 comments:

Sitting In A Tree Kissing said...

Oh my! That's just too great! I love it.

Mandy said...

I love this ... I actually so love taxidermy full stop !!!

Heist said...

This is awesome. A perfect find for you! xo

Kitty Stampede said...

woahoah.

i loves.

passion_is said...

Hahha, I have to reevaluate my use of free time ALL the time ;) Great Post!