Recent Posts

Saturday, October 16, 2010

recent aquisition: headless mount

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__wgTdCCrfeY/TLnTDouYg2I/AAAAAAAAGfM/Y4hhO5-ad48/s1600/photo.JPG
Newest addition to the treasure wall.

I wonder what animal once laid it's pretty little head on this plaque. This notaxidermy piece has spawned a whole new photography series.

There is no such thing as death. In nature nothing dies. From each sad remnant of decay, some forms of life arise so shall his life be taken away before he knoweth that he hath it.

- Charles Mackay

4 comments:

sherri said...

I love that. where did you find it?

wool and misc said...

love this! it's beautiful!

me melodia said...

thanks.
I was squeeeealing like a piggy when I spotted it at the antique shop last week.

Heist said...

YOU GOT IT!!! Like!