Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

time to get yer party hats

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2rLz2TqMLyc/TVvI8ripRSI/AAAAAAAAGxM/I2F-YSIzGpY/s1600/Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-02-16%2Bat%2B7.53.37%2BAM.png

My fine little filly Parker just rode in to announce that I'm engaged.
It's just in time because I was really dying to have an excuse to buy her this mini mariachi hat:

Tiny sombrero interpretation of a mariachi hat. It is handfelted from fine, pure wool, then carefully hand embroidered, with shiny, golden metallic mouline.$33 via etsy

12 comments:

zyanna said...

Yay!!!!!

Sara said...

Congratulations!

sarah said...

Woot! I'm so pumped for you guys; can't wait to party!

Hanako66 said...

coming out of comment retirement to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

wool and misc said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! Was I the first to know???? ;)

cerebral e said...

Hat is on!

Congratulations!!!

Kitty Stampede said...

Wooohooootas!!! Congrats Cutie! I am soo happy for you! :D:D eeeee...

me melodia said...

Thank you, ladies!!!!

Kitty: You need a mini 10 gallon hat

e: You'll wear a teenie beret

W&M: thanks to ur call- u were the 5th to know
You will be donning a wee bowler hat

66: I AM honored about the comment retirement. Thank you.
You can bring a ittie capt hat.

sarah- my magic lady. I see you in a little wizard hat.

sara- a lil fedora

and last but not least- a tiny top hat for my beautiful ginge

east side bride said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaay!!!

Giovanna said...

yay! congrats. puppy is adorables.

DON'T FORGET THE 'Y' said...

i am sad that i havent been to your blog sooner, but i'm glad im here now! thanks to grace!

bigBANG studio said...

WOOT-WOOT! WAY TO GO, lady! so exciting!

can i wear a pith helmet? pretty please? xoxoxoxo!!!