Staring at this ship now nestled in my office, has reengaged my love for glass containers and self contained objects. Encasing something is a surefire way of making it romantic and precious. Below is a gorgeous selection of fancy apothecary jars, plant terrariums and bell jars.

One of my favorites: Paxton Gate Wizard Mouse encased in a wood based glass dome.

Perfect housewarming gift:EcoSphere self sustaining contained no fuss eco-system.

Always a crowdpleaser: Succulent Terrariums(I'd love a house full of plant terrariums but I am a little crushed after my first attempt died within 3 months)
And lastly, the ultimate in self containment: a pet fish.
I've been eager to post something about industrial designer Roger Arquer's brilliant fish bowl project for a while now. The project explores a variety of social issues expressed in a series of 15 custom fish bowls.
Russian Dolls
XS or XL
Do Not Piss Me Off




1 comments:
There is something absolutely sad about fishes in a glass bowl, but there is also something beautiful in that sadness.
Post a Comment