ME TOO! I love the Shelster. I grew up the quirky,silly hooch I am today because of his majestical goofy words. I only own two of his books, "The Light in the Attic" and "Falling Up" but I would loove to get my hands on more. Also a big fan of Alligator Pie..:) Gah...I love soo many children's books. They make me happy.
4 comments:
ME TOO! I love the Shelster. I grew up the quirky,silly hooch I am today because of his majestical goofy words. I only own two of his books, "The Light in the Attic" and "Falling Up" but I would loove to get my hands on more.
Also a big fan of Alligator Pie..:)
Gah...I love soo many children's books. They make me happy.
I love love love LOVED those books...
Style on a String
Oh thank you for reminding me of how wonderful and cheeky Shel Silverstein is! I'm cool with just having "V" too, if that's all that showed up today.
Also, the photo booth shots of you and I'm guessing your hubby are TO DIE FOR. I'm kicking myself that we didn't have one at our wedding!
xo!
I must send you a hilarious letter between Shel and Ursula Nordstrom. I will do it when I get back to New York and my books. Lub, A.
Post a Comment