Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

laud

Yoshimasa Tsuchiya “Unicorn”
woodcarving, polychrome, crystal

This week I learned from Fragmented Fascinations that a group of Unicorns is referred to as a Blessing. Let me say that one more time: A Blessing. This might be common knowledge, so please disregard if this magical news is pffft to you. I clearly know nothing about anything.
Unbeknown, the unicorn world has other effing adorable group names.
If you see one unicorn with another it is called a dualcorn, followed by a tricorn, et cetera. If there are too many to count it can be referred to as a multicorn.

7 comments:

collapsaform said...

I want A Blessing for Christmas.

Retro Robot said...

i ♥ this. i'm honored my silly little tweet could inspire a post on on of my fav blogs everrr (rly, i'm not just sayin that)!

Retro Robot said...

grrrr... on ONE of my fav blogs everrr (now i'm REALLY blushing). lol

Hello Lindello said...

yes please. i would love many blessings or multicorns for the New Year.

Kitty Stampede said...

Love...multicorn...giggles galore. a blessing though, wow, that makes them even more magical.

Raina Cox said...

I thought unicorns were horses not deer.

Amanda said...

This one is especially sweet.