Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

warm habitation

I love this burrower knitwear series. Is this not the most novel idea? I think anyone with a tiny fur tot can appreciate this.

In a few hours I'll be flying up to Boston to meet up with the in-laws for a chilly white Christmas. I'll be traveling with a very bundled up Chihuahua. I usually take Parker in her dog bag but she ends up nestling into my sweater mid way trip. She's mastered the art of burrowing into warm soft things. I need to knit up something to sling this critter around with me in style.

"Who me?"

5 comments:

wool and misc said...

she'd totally fit, too! bon voyage, i love you.

Kitty Stampede said...

EEEEEeeeek....that photo of Parker and that look on her face, and that adorable pink hoody = too much...she's a comedian, I can tell.
I hope you have an amazing trip and Christmas...Have fun with your fam and your little chiwaski. ciao bella...

Kitty Stampede said...

And omiGAWD those sweaters are nutzoid cool.

GUGAW said...

funky socks!

Melissa A said...

funky!