Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

zippers

This spring 2009 Versace dress with it's awesome zipper detail reminded me of this really intricate textile jewelry I came across a while ago.
image sourced here
After some quick etsy scouring I finally found Kate Cusack and said zipper jewelry. Her work looks great and would be a wonderful statement piece for that right outfit. These handmade accents are slightly pricey but they'd surely be forever pieces worth splurging on for that wow factor.

2 comments:

Total Delights said...

Very different I haven't decided if I would buy one yet. But they would start some great conversations

Maiden Rapture said...

I love that zipper necklace... I think it might be the same one that won a craft-off contest in Venus magazine a little while back. Really awesome!