Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A box of matches with label by Ben Vautier, 1966.

I recently watched a documentary on the weatherman underground-- that radical 70's organization that caused a stir this past election. I guess I can fault this film for now having bomb-threats on the brain. Our PA system just went off with a warning from the maintenance dept that they're doing some testing. For a brief moment I was so excited that something might be going on and I could go home today. There's something majorly wrong when the possibility of a terrorist attack in my office is thrilling.

1 comments:

Kitty Stampede said...

I remember thinking the saame thing when fire alarms used to go off at an office I used to work at...actually most jobs I've had. Except for the one with animals of course. I'm job hunting like a maniax,most jobs out there totally suck. I wish a rock would ram me in the head telling me what to do to be happy.