Recent Posts

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween brings out the best in people


It can turn a sweet old lady:

into a horrific beast:


____________________________________________


That's the sweet old lady I know and love... but she definitely has a hidden dark side.
Last year's costume was Mortisha Adams and the previous year she was zombie homeless man. She continues to win her senior center's Halloween contest-- this year should be no exception. Way to go grandma!
I'll see if I can conjure up some past images.
*update:She won 2nd place! 1st place went to a 90 yr old stroke victim dressed up as a gypsy.
pfft.

7 comments:

Raina Cox said...

There's a lesson here somewhere. Something about an apple and a tree...

Mouse said...

I LOVE THIS!!

I hope I still have a dark side when I have grandbabies. Mwah ha ha

tim said...

that's just awesome.

wool and misc said...

you're both too adorable. her costume is boss.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Wow, your grandmother is too cool. I love the pic of the three of you!

Kitty Stampede said...

She puts most people to shame! What a rockin' granny!!
What a cute photo of you guys...awww...
are you dressing up??

RAENOVATE said...

she's number one in my book! darn gypsy!