Recent Posts

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween brings out the best in people


It can turn a sweet old lady:

into a horrific beast:


____________________________________________


That's the sweet old lady I know and love... but she definitely has a hidden dark side.
Last year's costume was Mortisha Adams and the previous year she was zombie homeless man. She continues to win her senior center's Halloween contest-- this year should be no exception. Way to go grandma!
I'll see if I can conjure up some past images.
*update:She won 2nd place! 1st place went to a 90 yr old stroke victim dressed up as a gypsy.
pfft.

7 comments:

Raina Cox said...

There's a lesson here somewhere. Something about an apple and a tree...

Mouse said...

I LOVE THIS!!

I hope I still have a dark side when I have grandbabies. Mwah ha ha

tim said...

that's just awesome.

wool and misc said...

you're both too adorable. her costume is boss.

The Cottage Cheese said...

Wow, your grandmother is too cool. I love the pic of the three of you!

Clorivak said...

She puts most people to shame! What a rockin' granny!!
What a cute photo of you guys...awww...
are you dressing up??

RAENOVATE said...

she's number one in my book! darn gypsy!