Recent Posts

Monday, September 14, 2009

open letter

Michael Bojkowski Hakusan Cat Figure

Dear Black Cat that recently crossed my path,
I kinda hate you for cursing me with all this recent bad luck. Having my apartment flood over the weekend in 5" inches of sewer water was really shitty. I'm also not happy about this killer hangnail that keeps bugging me. I hope you stop plaguing me with misfortunes you adorable harbinger of bad luck.
With Respect,
Melody


ps. yesterday's flat tire was a nice touch.

8 comments:

east side bride said...

effffffffffff that cat.

raquel raney said...

i truly love that kitty.

Hello Lindello said...

Oh No!! That sounds absolutely horrible. 5 inches? Did your insurance cover things lost? SO sorry to hear. baaaaad kitty indeed.

Kitty Stampede said...

NOOOO...are you for realsabout the flood??? That sucks melody!! well karma works like this...

http://old.brudirect.com/public_html/DailyInfo/News/Archive/Dec08/071208/1459004.jpg

i hope none of your items of beauty got ruined...that would be terrible.

Amy said...

that cat is an f-ing whorebag!!!
so sorry you're having a shitty go, dude. if it makes you feel better: when i was 4 years old, i had a killer hangnail and i went up to my mum and showed her. she ripped it off. no, my mum did not abuse me, but that day i felt she kinda did. i still remind her of it and she laughs. it's ok, because now that i am older, i can pinch her real good and run!

bahahaha!

true story. i wouldn't shit ya.

Enchanted Royals said...

I LOVE the new setup up in here!
x

drollgirl said...

DUDE!!! fuck!!! i hope your bad luck run is OVER now. sheesh. IT BETTER BE!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Geez girl, hope your luck turns around soon!