Recent Posts

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009: time to get down to business

As far as resolutions go I am terrible; I really need to start on a disciplined routine of making steady art. One of my major goals for 2009 is to start creating things again. Since I've been out of school I haven't been focusing on art-I've just been buying other people's work. To get the ball rolling I will pick up knitting again just to get my fingers moving.

see Eunny Knit
Along with commiting to my knitting hobby I will make a point to continue building a body of work. Here are a few recent inspirations that have been floating around in my head:

Daniel Arsham

bubble drawings by Charlotte X. C. Sullivan

An ad for Atmosphere's "when life gives you lemons, you paint that shit gold"

MishMash project by Misha Leikin & Masha Sumnina

Irving Penn frozen vegetables

2 comments:

OB said...

crashing on your blog missy!!

good stuff <3

-L

g/d said...

Um, these are all AMAZING!!!!