Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Craigslist find: Old School Desk

I'm kind of tempted to pick up one of these uber cheap vintage school desks from Craigslist for $15. I'm sure these chrome and chocolate desks could look amazing in the right modern mix aesthetic apartment. I don't have the space for one right now but I see the potential.

This vintage 1940's French desk by Prouvé is absolutely amazing and I'd certainly make the space for it:

I'll most likely take the easy/practical route and simply admire this painting by Chris Stott

2006; 16" x 16";Oil on Canvas, Flickr set

2 comments:

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Those desks are awesome. I would say pick them up even if you don't have the room, stick them in storage until you do have space!

Heist said...

I agree...for $15?! Pick one up and store it!