Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

still an obsession: white objects

So, I am fully aware that I am drawn to clean lines, elegant organic form and anything white. Here are a few pale pieces I've recently scored:
LCD write your own message, debossed card, 4x7" by Yellow Owl Workshop
I can't wait to hang this on my wall; I think the plain LCD symbol letterpress is so chic.
Handmade leather button ring; from Barcelona based etsy seller ulala
This precious Jonathan Adler stoneware Whale Pitcher my loving Bf recently surprised me with!
Here is my new whale friend doing his best flower vase impression.
*question: should i fill him with more lily's?

5 comments:

Erin W said...

I love love love the whale! Does he have a name?

me melodia said...

Hmm, I pretty much call him my new favorite every time I walk by...I'll think of a clever name though.

Heist said...

LOVE that little guy...no more flowers needed, the whale could even stand alone! (obviously)

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

I think whale friend would look cute with some ivy trailing out of his mouth, what do you think?

Joanna Goddard said...

love the whale pitcher!