Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

500th post & Blogiversary

It's a tad belated on the 1 year anniversary here at me melodia but who really cares. Not only does this mark my first year of blogging about art, taxidermy, housewares and just a bunch of nothing about something, but this is also my 500th post. Wosh. Time has seriously whizzed by and in it's wake my head is spinning. In the past year I've maintained my sanity through continuing this blog, been inspired to pursue creative outlets and have made some darling internet friends (you know who you are). I love every single one of you who have visited and continue to stop by. Being committed and staying true to my integrity has always been a priority but it's really easy to get distracted. I'm happy to celebrate this blogiversary and hope the next year is as fruitful and rewarding. In the upcoming days I plan to introduce new features, incorporate a more interactive platform, update the layout and offer some exciting treats and contest.
Thanks again for hanging around!


Oh, and I'd like to thank Elaine Bradford for creating the above piece from her freaks of nurture series.
I've gifted it to the blog in my mind.

12 comments:

wool and misc said...

happy blogiversary!!!!!! keep up the great work. so glad to know you!

Kitty Stampede said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!! Big Time! You kick so much bums!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uc3Btyko9a0/ScmPkJypCWI/AAAAAAAAASI/bL0Odkp4oDQ/s320/TaxidermyHartPrizeFight.jpg

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

CHEERs dahling!
Love your blog since the 1st time I visited...

xo*

Heist said...

Congrats! Keep it up!!! ;)

Kitty Stampede said...

heya woman..made a little posty post for ya! cheers!

drollgirl said...

yowza!!! congratulations to YOU! you make blogging WAY MORE INTERESTING for sure!

CHEERS, MAN!

wish i could score some ludes. i'd share. i really would.

TINK!

Waxy said...

Happy blogiversary! I am digging the freaks of nurture too!

Amy said...

here's to another year, girl!

keep on bloggin', because quite frankly: YOU ROCK!

RAENOVATE said...

CONGRATULATIONS! i hope that one day my blog is half as amazing as yours!

Amanda said...

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY, blog of you! Hooray! Hooray!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Happy blogiversary chick! Here's to many, many more years of posts on this sometimes shocking, often beautiful, always funky, fave blogs! You rock girl!

Aubrey Longley-Cook said...

you have been a huge influence over the past year. thanks!