I'm so pleased that the trial raccoon tails I ordered on ebay came in today and they weren't as cheap or gross as I had nightmarishly imagined. I'm planning on using these protocol tails for the bike I'm working on assembling. I have a few more pieces to go but the tails have been revving my engine all week. I look forward to now ordering more tails & fur next week. The grand arrival of these raccoon bits has me yearning for fall and a nice romp in the woods. woodland inspired goodness:

bird/high-priestess collage


cb i hate perfume: Wild Hunt
The scent of an ancient forest in the heat of a summer afternoon. It is a blend of Torn Leaves, Crushed Twigs, Flowing Sap, Fallen Branches, Old Leaves, Green Moss, Fir, Pine and Tiny Mushrooms.
Amy Ross; naturemorph
Weaselshrooms
bird/high-priestess collage




4 comments:
I've been wanting to try that perfume. Sounds so interesting! Can't wait to check out this bike of yours....
ive been dying to try that perfume! raccoon tails??? dude i gotta look at ur previous posts bc i am just lost. ive been gone for so long i missed u!
yuh oh....
http://media.photobucket.com/image/raccoon%20taxidermy/gameskinner/Terror-Raccoon--22757-1.jpg
If you come to my suburban neighborhood and sit in my backyard 'round midnight you can shoot some for yourself. Last night I heard them, chirring, chirring, chirring. Last week they ate my water hyacinths.
Post a Comment