Recent Posts

Monday, June 22, 2009

Pinned

balloons, inflatable kiddie pool, helium;2009
This Adam Parker Smith piece pretty much sums up my stifled spirit right now. I'm back from my short yet sweet weekend Bahama cruise family get away. It was cute but very over the top in cruise ship cliche. I really shouldn't complain because I had a nice time with my fam and bf. What is worth complaining about is the fact that I had to come into work today straight from the port. I feel totally pinned down and depressed to be sitting in this fluorescent lighting when 24 hours ago I was floating on an inflatable raft sipping piña coladas.
The fun has been officially corralled.

7 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

welcome back...haven't had piña coladas for such a long time! ...now I need one or 2!

Hello Lindello said...

Ugh. thats worst thing about vacation. arriving back to reality!

drollgirl said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! coming back from mini-breaks and/or vacations is/are SO DAMN DEPRESSING!!! i am so sorry!!! i bet it was so fun and cheesy! and cheesy can be very entertaining.

i hope you feel better soon. at least stewpid monday is almost done? almost.

Kitty Stampede said...

damn...I know that feeling all too well. Miss ya melods. xoxo

kadler said...

Aww, sorry! Then again, I'm just jealous you got the vacation to start with :)

Take a long lunch break? ??

erin@designcrisis said...

Work really has a way of interfering with life, doesn't it?

east side bride said...

man i feel you.