This vintage photo from excerpts from the annals of everyday life reminds me of the much needed gossip fest/housewives:nj/dog party ladies' night I had yesterday. Recent Posts
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
ladies night
Posted by
me melodia
This vintage photo from excerpts from the annals of everyday life reminds me of the much needed gossip fest/housewives:nj/dog party ladies' night I had yesterday.




5 comments:
Very cool old picture. I need a girls night. Perhaps a hanging out in pajamas watching movies drinking cheap wine eating junk food snacks kind of night. The Boy and I are getting on each other's nerves...
i need one of those too!! i love bitching and laughing asses off night's with chicklita's.
Wish I could have been there...soon, my friend, SOON!
So awesome. I have to do all those girly things by myself because apparently in HK girly nights are not appreciated. Who knew.
Lets have an internet ladies night ;)
Post a Comment