Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

consumer greed

It's my birthday this weekend and I have been mentally consumed with myself. I aint scared to admit it either- most of my tabs and bookmarks are for things I would love to receive as a gift or wear this weekend. What is actually somewhat of a bummer is when I look at these lust items collectively I'm not too thrilled with my recent aesthetic. I really had no idea I have become so girly with ruffles and frill. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing but It's a long way from my I only wear black hoodies and chucks days.

please make this for me

I would srsly stroll around south beach with this parasoll; I hate the angry summer sun and it's browning effects. I have been eying these frilly little f-troupe bastards for weeks. Those maryjane flats look like panties and would be ideal for work.

I basically want anything from Fairground
I plan to wear this lip playsuit all summer and the "sacred hearts college" graduation dress is perfect as an other rotation piece.

I'm loving stacyleigh's buttery deerskin bags
Yes, I am a helpless consumer and I fall in love with stuff I don't need/can't afford. Big deal.

10 comments:

wool and misc said...

ruffle mania! i hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Kitty Stampede said...

oooo...i hear ya, I used to not like ruffles and things and now i love girl stuff...not barbie style girlie but just pretty and feminie.

so ya got some bday plans?? rock

p.s.- i am headed straight to the Fairground website....holy, i love those two dresses, totally my cupa tea.

p.s.- i dedicated my last post to ya ...:P

Raina Cox said...

Wishing you a ruffle-filled frilly birthday!

Enchanted Royals said...

oh my that cake looks simply scrumptious!
pink frosting ruffles... what more could a girl ask for?
i hope you get all you're wishing for my dear!
the lip playsuit is adorable. perfect for summer lounging!

Heist said...

I can't believe you dropped the word "panties" on your blog...

umama said...

I can't afford to have addictions to another cute pair of shoes.. those are adorable!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

A couple of ruffles and girlie things won't change who you are, just don't lose the chucks. Perhaps you could pair the chucks with one of those cute f-troupe dresses? I too am daydreaming about clothing I can't afford. That pink cake keeps taunting me. Yum...

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Duh - I forgot to wish you a happy birthday! Please forgive, I'm so sleep deprived.

east side bride said...

Everytime you post a playsuit you make me want an effing PLAYSUIT :S

Happy Birthday!!!!!

me melodia said...

haha, thanks ebs.
You inspired me to make a romper tag.