Recent Posts

Monday, May 11, 2009

mini obsession: all things scooter

Today I dropped off my bf at his first day of his new job. Due to unexpected reasons we will be carpooling for the next month or so. Now I'm obsessing over him getting one of these for his commute:

I'd love him to have a vintage Vespa Scooter not solely for
my extra 20 minutes of sleep but so that I can justify wanting these items:

Helmut Lang ; crinkle leather Zip Away Jacket, $819 on sale
I so don't need a buttery lambskin white leather jacket in Miami climates but I am dying over this piece.
&
ladybug helmet
This deliciously cute and retro helmet is screaming wear me.

2 comments:

kadler said...

That helmet is kind of adorable. However, I am deathly afraid of all motorcycle-like forms of transportation, so I'll just take one of those jackets :)

Children of the 90s said...

I feel a need to own all of these things. I saw a pink scooter whiz past yesterday and fell in love.