
I like several things about this Helen Amy Murray chair except for the fact it's not sitting in my living room right now. treasures, inspirational finds and art
Recent Posts

I like several things about this Helen Amy Murray chair except for the fact it's not sitting in my living room right now. Copyright © 2009 me melodia, Powered by Blogger
9 comments:
Wow, I really loe this chair. I want a living room filled with this kind of furniture and a fire place in the middle of it with Sly and the Family stone playing on the record player.
i want to run my hands all over that fab fucking texture like a total pervert. i am not kidding. texture drives me wild. well GOOD texture drives me wild. bad texture REPULSES ME and the memory of it stays with me forever.
oh! and your meet the parents stories!!! i cannot believe them. ay yi yi!!! and staying with them for a month??@?@?@? HORROR FACTOR ELEVEN.
Oh, come to mama. This chair is divine...
oooooooh myyyyyyyy GOOOOOOOOOD! Beautiful!
this chair is just too much, too much Godliness.
Gor-geous! What a work of art.
What a beauty!
So regal. What a delight.
Post a Comment