Recent Posts

Monday, April 13, 2009

I love: Tippi

I really want this book:
In 1990, Tippi Degré daughter of Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, a couple who chose to relinquish their lives in France for the freedom of nature in Southern Africa – was born in the newly independent Namibia. Her parents worked as freelance wildlife photographers and film makers. 

Tippi Degré grew up living in close contact with wild animals, including elephants, leopards and ostriches, who treated Tippi as one of their own.The animals allowed Tippi to cuddle them, dance with them, and ride on their backs.
I wish I rode ostriches when I was little. 
resources: tippi wiki, official site, youtube

11 comments:

The Cottage Cheese said...

What an amazing childhood Tippi has. One wonders where life's adventures will take her as she grows older?

Joanna Goddard said...

oh my goodness, awesome!

carina said...

am i jealous? ah, yes!! this is amazing - i want the book now too!!

Lauren K said...

Wow, I would love this book as well. How awesome!

rackkandruin said...

this is so freakin awsome. and "Tippi" what a name!! I wanna know what Tippi is up to now!! Also, I'm so glad you like my jewelry!! Feedback is really great because it helps me decide which direction to take my jewelry. . . If you get the hair necklace you would be the first one!! For some reason they haven't been selling as well as my other pieces. . . maybe some people just can't handle the idea of rocking human hair around their neck . . . even though many people don't think twice before stitching it into their own hair!

clorivak said...

Omigoodness these photos are amazing...my favorite subjects animals and kids...just beautiful. I want this as well!!

clorivak said...

...i just Adore the ostrich, lion and frog ones...awww...they're all gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing!! ^_^

Henry said...

PERFECT!!

Leti said...

amazing but uh..... creepy

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

Zamorano said...

Muito lindas essas fotos. Fiquei impressionado com a naturalidade do convivio da menina com os animais!!