Recent Posts

Monday, April 13, 2009

I love: Tippi

I really want this book:
In 1990, Tippi Degré daughter of Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, a couple who chose to relinquish their lives in France for the freedom of nature in Southern Africa – was born in the newly independent Namibia. Her parents worked as freelance wildlife photographers and film makers. 

Tippi Degré grew up living in close contact with wild animals, including elephants, leopards and ostriches, who treated Tippi as one of their own.The animals allowed Tippi to cuddle them, dance with them, and ride on their backs.
I wish I rode ostriches when I was little. 
resources: tippi wiki, official site, youtube

10 comments:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

What an amazing childhood Tippi has. One wonders where life's adventures will take her as she grows older?

Joanna Goddard said...

oh my goodness, awesome!

CARINA said...

am i jealous? ah, yes!! this is amazing - i want the book now too!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I would love this book as well. How awesome!

Rackk and Ruin said...

this is so freakin awsome. and "Tippi" what a name!! I wanna know what Tippi is up to now!! Also, I'm so glad you like my jewelry!! Feedback is really great because it helps me decide which direction to take my jewelry. . . If you get the hair necklace you would be the first one!! For some reason they haven't been selling as well as my other pieces. . . maybe some people just can't handle the idea of rocking human hair around their neck . . . even though many people don't think twice before stitching it into their own hair!

Kitty Stampede said...

Omigoodness these photos are amazing...my favorite subjects animals and kids...just beautiful. I want this as well!!

Kitty Stampede said...

...i just Adore the ostrich, lion and frog ones...awww...they're all gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing!! ^_^

Henry said...

PERFECT!!

Leti said...

amazing but uh..... creepy

Karlluy said...

Muito lindas essas fotos. Fiquei impressionado com a naturalidade do convivio da menina com os animais!!